6 or 7 medium sized potatoes (cubed)
1 ranch dressing seasoning packet
- Preheat oven to 375
- Wash and cube your potatoes
- Lay them out on a cookie sheet (you could add the olive oil and ranch mix in a bowl, but it’s just as easy and one less dish to clean if you add them on the cookie sheet itself.)
- Pour EVOO and ranch seasoning over potatoe cubes.
- Mix with your hands so potatoes are evenly coated.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- (save some leftovers for breakfast!)
- Being a Housewife (lifeafterswimming.com)
- Roasted New Potatoes (spoonful.com)
- Easy Potatoes (spoonful.com)