Potatoes – there are so many things I love about potatoes. They’re cheap, delicious, filling, and almost fool-proof to grow. If you’re a beginner gardener, I highly recommend planting potatoes. They’re easy to grow in containers if you’re in base … Continue reading
2 cups of left over ranch potatoes
1 cup Left over steak, sliced thinly (optional – opt out if you want a vegetarian breakfast)
Flour tortillas (optional)
- Heat EVOO in a pan over medium-high heat
- Add potatoes and heat until crisp and golden brown on the outsides
- Add steak, mixing, allowing it to warm through
- Break the eggs overtop, stirring until they stiffen up
- For breakfast burritos, microwave a couple tortillas for a minute and wrap around egg mixture
6 or 7 medium sized potatoes (cubed)
1 ranch dressing seasoning packet
- Preheat oven to 375
- Wash and cube your potatoes
- Lay them out on a cookie sheet (you could add the olive oil and ranch mix in a bowl, but it’s just as easy and one less dish to clean if you add them on the cookie sheet itself.)
- Pour EVOO and ranch seasoning over potatoe cubes.
- Mix with your hands so potatoes are evenly coated.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- (save some leftovers for breakfast!)