Preheat your oven to 170 degrees Make sure you have a self clear in your fridge Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or tin foil Lay bite-sized pretzels flat on the parchment paper or tin foil Lay a hersey’s … Continue reading
6 or 7 medium sized potatoes (cubed)
1 ranch dressing seasoning packet
- Preheat oven to 375
- Wash and cube your potatoes
- Lay them out on a cookie sheet (you could add the olive oil and ranch mix in a bowl, but it’s just as easy and one less dish to clean if you add them on the cookie sheet itself.)
- Pour EVOO and ranch seasoning over potatoe cubes.
- Mix with your hands so potatoes are evenly coated.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- (save some leftovers for breakfast!)