1 lb beef
½ -3/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Form into balls — size doesn’t matter 😉
- Heat EVOO in a frying pan and brown balls on all sides, using two spoons to turn them.
- Once browned, fill the pan with the pasta sauce of your choice and simmer.
- Make your pasta, simmering the meatballs. When the pasta is done, the meatballs are done!
- Chicken-Sage Meatballs and Baby Spinach over Pasta (pureprovender.com)
- You Don’t Have to Be Italian to Make Homemade Italian Sauce and Meatballs (thelabyrinthguide.wordpress.com)
- My Latest Obsession: Rubirosa’s Gluten-Free Spaghetti & Meatballs!!! (mmmguide.com)