This recipe I pulled from allrecipes.com when Mr. Marine and I were searching for a new way to do boneless skinless chicken breasts. One bite and it became my new favorite chicken dish. It’s simple and chances are you already have all the ingredients in your pantry! I’m also assuming you can cut the breasts into smaller strips and make them like chicken fingers. If anyone’s tried this please let me know how they turned out!
2 chicken breasts
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ cup butter
½ cup dry seasoned bread crumbs
3/4 cup shredded cheddar
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, add garlic and cook under garlic is just translucent. Do not let it brown. Set aside.
- While the garlic is cooking, mix together bread crumbs, Parmesan, and cheddar in a medium bowl.
- Wash chicken breasts and pat dry.
- Dredge chicken breasts in butter (I’ll let them sit in the butter for a minute) and then in the bread crumbs.
- Arrange in a baking dish with sides.
- Pat let over breadcrumbs onto the breasts and coat with the remaining butter.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
- This Week’s Meals (mommainbloom.wordpress.com)
- Cheddar & Cracker Chicken, Or “The Best Chicken Ever” (omnomnomtreats.wordpress.com)
- Caesar Chicken (stubborns.com)