My stepdad made these for me the other day and absolutely blew my mind! So simple, so decadent, so vegetarian, SO GOOD!
- Take a large fresh loaf and cut slices of bread out of it.
- Smear with hummus.
- Add slices of cucumber and a spinach and arugula mix.
- Whisk together EVOO, fresh squeezed lemon juice, a spoonful or two of mustard and some dill. Drizzle over sandwiches.
- Crumble feta or a crumbly goat cheese over the lot and enjoy!
- Hummus (lesleyslovelylife.wordpress.com)
- Hummus-Avocado Sandwich (chennaispice.wordpress.com)
- Garlic Hummus Recipe (healthylifeofahousewife.wordpress.com)