When Mr Marine told me that you could load coupons straight onto your commissary rewards card, I did a little jump for joy. Not only are products at the commissary cheaper, they’ve made couponing even easier!! Next week I’ll do another post on getting the most out of your dollars at the commissary, but you first need your rewards card:
- Next time you go to the commissary, request a rewards card from an employee
- Go to www.commassaries.com and register your card
- Enter card number, including the “4” at the beginning
- Select the coupons you would like to load onto your card
- Add items to your shopping list, making sure to pay attention to size, special deals, brand, etc.
Next time you go shopping at the commissary, the coupons will automatically take effect when you check out. Not only are you getting coupons on top of the already lower prices at the commissary, but you don’t have to print out, collect, organize, and carry around paper coupons during your next trip. Which is a win in my book!