Serves 8-10 people
This guacamole recipe, which I always get rave reviews on, comes from an unlikely source: my cousin Tyler. I hate to admit it; but he’s a genius. And not too shabby of a cook, either. Enjoy!
5 avocados cut into large chunks
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2 medium tomatoes, diced
finely chopped cilantro
2-3 jalapenos, diced
1 serrano, diced
juice of 2 lines
1 Tbsp orange juice
hot sauce to taste
1. Mix ingredients together using two forks for a chunky guac. If you prefer smoother guac, you can mix it in a blender.
2. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hr.
- Guacamole Recipes & Easy Guacamole Recipe | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Perfect Guacamole (spoonful.com)
- National guacamole day (eatocracy.cnn.com)